Aug 17, 2012

Preppy Pretty

Hello Friends!!!!

Oh my gosh, today's weather is unbelievable!  Not a cloud in the sky and a high of 74 degrees.  I'll take this kind of beautiful day, every day!

My kiddos first day of school is today, so we're rushing around trying to get back into the swing of things.  It was so nice out that we almost walked, but honestly, it was 50 degrees at 7am.  Just a bit chilly for them but perfect for this preppy little number I put together.  I ended up driving to school and then walked to pick them up.  It truly was a picture perfect day.



  



[Top & Pants: CAbi] [Scarf & Shoes: Old Navy] [Jacket: Kohl's] [Earrings: Stella & Dot]



I'm in the process of looking through my closet to see what pieces I already have to fit the new fall trends.  This is a new habit I'm trying out as I used to run out right away and buy fun new gems without even checking to see what I already own.  Then I'd find that I would end up buying pieces that were very similar to my existing wardrobe.  Like any new habit, I need to be patient and practice, practice, practice :)


Hugs,
        Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment