Aug 31, 2012

Mustard and Sequins

Hello Friends!!!!

It's Copycat Friday .....

I'm linking up with frills for thrills today.  She's expecting her first baby and has an amazing style sense.  I love her Copycat Challenge and I'm excited to put this outfit together, inspired by a look I found on Pinterest here and at Middle Child Complex .  I have had this outfit pinned for a LOOOOOONG time and love that I'm now sharing it with you.













[Tank: Gordman's] [Sweater: LOFT] [Jeans & Ballet Flats: Old Navy]




I guess you could say Mustard is the new Black, for me.  At least you'd be wondering that as much as I wear it.  As you can see, this style is so fun and effortless.  This fun hue goes with so many different colors and plays well with sequins.  Oh and I should mention that it's officially football season (of course you already know that).  My Hawkeyes are playing Saturday and this could pass as team colors....kind of.  Black & Gold are their official colors but Gray Sequins and Gold Mustard will do.

Go Hawks!!!!


Hugs,
         Trish

FrillsforThrills CopyCats

3 comments:

  1. Hahahah I loved how you copied the same pose in the first picture! I love mustard I have a very similar sweater...great outfit to copy very comfy but dressy and casual at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mustard! It is such a fresh and exciting colour to wear :) Plus I love your boyfriend jeans!

    Say x
    eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for your sweet comment about my store! I really appreciate it! Love this outfit!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete