Aug 19, 2012

Easygoing Style

Hello Friends!

Today's outfit is inspired by one of my favorite celebrities, Reese Witherspoon.  She has such an easygoing style that could go anywhere.  Since I'm a stay-at-home mommy, I don't get to too many red carpet events.  I'm always looking for what I can wear to meet friends for lunch, volunteer at school, run around to do errands or grabbing a cup of joe.

So here's my fashionably frugal copycat of Ms. Witherspoon....





Isn't she adorable and she looks fabulous without trying too hard.













  [Top, Shorts, Shoes & Sunnies: Target] [Bag: Old Navy] 
[Earrings: Stella & Dot] [Bracelet: Lia Sophia]



As I was thinking about where I got each of these pieces, I started laughing.  I really do shop at Target a lot.  Let's face it, Target has come a LOOOOOOOOONG ways with fashion and their marketing is untouchable.  It's not hard to find very trendy pieces as well as timeless gems at Target. 


Hugs,
          Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment