Sep 4, 2012

Versatile Dress

Hello Friends!

Did you have a relaxing day off?  I may have taken time away from writing this blog and reading my various blogs but as stay-at-home mom, the day is still very much about work, work, work.  Monday is laundry day, including all the bedding.  Up early and the job is done in no time.  I'm a morning person, so I'd rather get up and get going than find myself doing it at the end of the day.  By evening, I'm tired and ready to kick my feet up and partake in one of my guilty pleasures - BLOGS, BLOGS & More BLOGS!!!!!!  I like to call it Blog Love!










 [Dress: Old Navy] [Belt: Target] [Sandals: Payless] [Jewels: Stella & Dot]




Here's an outfit that I wore while doing a little shopping with my kiddos and hubby.  I've told you that I love to wear dresses and skirts in the summer, and this was one that goes perfect with sandals and a few accessories.  I've worn this with a belt and without, with a necklace or without.  Add a scarf, and you've got yet another way to make this dress look like a different outfit.  You'll probably also see me wear this with a cardigan at some point.



Hugs,
         Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment